System Designer and Lead Developer
- Luís Oliveira
- Chelsea Mafrica
- Junhui Chen
- Jay McAleer
- Gennady Martynenko
- Brian Dicks
- Long Pham
- Ben Moncuso
- Jim Devine
- Nicholas Alberts
- Phillip Faust
- Cullen Strouse
- Christopher Iwaszko
- Lenny Maynard
- Ryan Pollich
- Michael Okonski
- Ryan Yoder
- Raphael Cardoso Fernandes
OCCAM is supported by the open art from various artists. Without their support
of the commons, we would not be nearly as pretty.
I'm using some great code found here at this Codepen by Qvcool for doing slider-like checkboxes. I've made some modifications to make it better suited to the theming and other styling of the page.
Open Source Software
The OCCAM software project is proud to use and support the following software
projects. This is nowhere near a complete list of open source software that we
make use of. That list is almost impractical to generate!
- Ruby - an expressive scripting language.
- slim - markup preprocessor for html.
- Sass - markup preprocessor for css.
- minitest - minimal testing framework.
- mocha - mocking/stubbing framework for testing.
- postgres - robust SQL database implementation for deployed environments.
- Sinatra - a minimalistic web framework for Ruby.
- puma - a minimal webserver we use for development.
- chronic_duration - a library to pretty print time durations.
- i18n - internationalization library.
- redcarpet - markdown parsing library.
- capybara - acceptance testing selenium driver for the front-end.
- Python 3 - A robust scripting language.
- pycrypto - Crypto helper library.
- pyyaml - YAML parser and library.
- bcrypt - Python bcrypt implementation.
- pytest - Python testing framework.
- d3 - Data-oriented Visualization and SVG library.